Welcome spring with a holiday brunch at the historic W.K. Kellogg Manor House, the cereal magnate’s former summer home at the highest point above beautiful Gull Lake. Brunch is offered at a variety of times beginning at 11:00 am.
$36 Member adults
$40 Non-member adults
$19 All children (5-11 years old)
Under 4 years free
Cash bar options at event. Tax & gratuity not included.
– Fresh Fruit
– Assorted Sweet Breads and Pastries
– Kellogg’s Cereals
– Michigan Blueberry Almond Granola
– Vanilla Yogurt
– Thick Slice Brown Sugar Barbecue Smokehouse Bacon
– Breakfast Sausage Patties
– Made to order Omelets
– Lemon Poppy Seed Buttermilk Pancakes with Pure Michigan Maple Syrup
– Molasses Bread with Honey Cinnamon Butter
– Mixed Greens with Fresh Spring Vegetables and House Vinaigrette
– Au Gratin Potatoes with Cheese and Fresh Herbs
– Grilled Chicken Caprese with Fresh Mozzarella, Heirloom Tomatoes, Basil and Red Wine Balsamic Glaze
– Carved Spiral Ham with Bourbon Rhubarb Glaze
– Assorted Desserts and Easter Candies
We accept all major credit cards and cash for alcohol purchases.